JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 17, 2013

30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 10

30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 10: Character you wish you could slap some sense into: Good lord, I want to slap some sense into MOST of them. But I'm going to go with EVERYONE in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake. "Hey here's our local preschool... AND HERE'S THE CREEPY MOTHERFUCKER WHO LIVES IN THE BASEMENT!" What in the serious fuck? Why did that strike nobody in that film's Universe as a Very Bad Idea? *Slaps*


And yes, I'm aware that he didn't look like that when he was alive. But I stand by my What The Fuckery. I don't care if the dude looked like the lovechild of Mr. Rogers and Captain Kangaroo, he was LIVING IN THE BASEMENT OF A GODDAMN PRESCHOOL! Christ on a whole wheat cracker. *SMH*

So thanks very much btw to the folks reading me. I'm excited to post some longer articles soon. Just getting my feet wet (giggety?) with the Horror Challenge and enjoying it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment