JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 13

30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 13: 13 of your personal favorite lines in horror movies. (The original question was "Character you'd like to swap clothes with" but what the fuck? Are we 12 year old girls here? Listen, I'd always rather be naked or wearing rope. When neither is an option I'll wear whatever I feel comfiest in. Fashion bores the shit out of me. /ENDRANT) So without further adieu, 13 of my favorite lines from horror movies...

1. "Wolfman's got nards!" -Fat Kid (aka Horace) in The Monster Squad (1987)

2. "Get over here and die while you still have the option of doing it quickly!" - Pinhead in Hellraiser III (1992)

3. "Dude, that goalie was pissed about something." - Random Dead Meat Kid in Freddy vs. Jason (2003)

4. "No. I just like to read the T.V. Guide. Read the T.V. Guide, you don't need a t.v." - Grandpa in The Lost Boys (1987)

5. "Eat a bowl of fuck. I am here to PARTY!" - Stooge in Night of the Demons (1988)

6. "She stuck a lipstick in her boob and it fell out of her pussy!... Okay?!" - Jason in Night of the Demons (2010)

7. "He's dead, honey, because Mommy killed him." - Marge in A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

8. "Oh, no tears please. It's a waste of good suffering!" - Pinhead in Hellraiser (1987)

9. "You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town." - Ash in Army of Darkness (1992)

10. "Well, this is not a boat accident! And it wasn't any propeller; and it wasn't any coral reef; and it wasn't Jack the Ripper! It was a shark." - Hooper in Jaws (1975)

11. "Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies?" -Ed in Shaun of The Dead (2004)

12. "You know, I don't think I've got it in me to shoot my flatmate, my mum, and my girlfriend all in the same night." - Shaun in Shaun of The Dead (2004)

13. "It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare." - Sheriff Brackett in Halloween (1978)





3 comments:

  1. Is there a way to sign up to get an email when you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm apparently the easy way was via linking my blog to google+ but as it turns out, I hate google+ so I'll see if there's another way. I have one whole current follower (woohoo!) so it's clearly possible.

    ReplyDelete