JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 14

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

There will be updates galore today! Mostly because this is my favorite day of the year, and also the one bright side of it falling midweek is that I have all my festivities, debauchery and drunkenness planned for the weekend. So I have plenty of (sober!) time to virtually celebrate here. Woohoo!


30 Day Horror Challenge Strikes Back Day 14: Favorite Zombie: It's a three-way tie for this one... Trash from Return of the Living Dead 3 (C'mon, she's a hot masochist chick!), Tar Man also from the RoTLD series (Because he makes me want to give him a hug... and a sandwich) and R from Warm Bodies (because I am a sappy motherfucker).



2 comments:

  1. Love it - is there a way to get an email when you post something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it; though I hate to do this :P That's Julie (Melinda Clarke) from ROTL3! She's a great choice though as that's a very underrated film! http://watchingthedead.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/return-of-living-dead-3-review.html

    ReplyDelete